Black Fury Energy : REV UP YOUR POWER

Black Fury is an energy drink formulated to increase and maintain alertness, endurance and performance levels of your body and mind. Use it to overcome stress, or inject energy into physical activity - or simply savour the taste that comes with power!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Attention: Winners of the Black Fury Messenger Contest

Dear Black Fury Messenger Contest's Winners,

I understand that some of you have not received your prizes despite months of waiting. We are sorry for the delay because we are having some problems with our delivery process. We have not forgotten you and we want to deliver the prizes to you as soonest as possible.

Please write me an email at blackfuryenergy@gmail.com if you have not received your prizes. Please write down the Messenger ID that you used to win the contest... if you have forgotten which one, then I suggests you to write down all the Messenger ID you have.

Thank you and I really hope you will get to drink Black Fury Energy as soon as possible.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

March 18, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home