Black Fury Energy : REV UP YOUR POWER

Black Fury is an energy drink formulated to increase and maintain alertness, endurance and performance levels of your body and mind. Use it to overcome stress, or inject energy into physical activity - or simply savour the taste that comes with power!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

MMU "EMPOWERING" Black Fury Tonight

It is 1:38 in the morning. The MMU (Multimedia University) students are burning their midnight oil for their final examination. I observe them, I talk to them, and most of them are waiting to win the Black Fury Messenger Contest Day 3. I hope I could give all of them the power of Black Fury Energy. I want to give all of them the energy to continue to brace through the night. If I could, I will share all my Black Fury Energy drinks to them.

I was once a student and I remembered those days. It was painful, lots of pressure, and staying up late at night hoping to study "EVERYTHING" before I stepped into the examination hall the next day. But look at me now... I am The Black Fury Guy today :)

Over here, I would like to share what I see from my Messengers now. It's phenomenal. Everyone has got their Avatar and Status of Black Fury. This is one amazing night.

Lastly, I wish all of them the best of luck in their examination this trimester.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home